SilverCreek on Main Enhanced Assisted Living is designed for those needing additional clinical support that requires professional guidance from a dedicated licensed nurse, that is on site around the clock. Services provided in Enhanced Assisted Living include personal cares; bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting but offers an expanded choice of care services to include:
- Two-person transfers, including mechanical lifts.
- Feeding assistance
- Catheter management
- Wound management
- Medication management and administration including injections, diabetic management including sliding scale insulin and INR monitoring.
- On site rehabilitation
- Emergency call system and personal pendants
- Delicious and nutritious meals
- Socialization and companionship
All the support you need delivered in the comfort of your own home at SilverCreek on Main. Schedule your visit today.