To Our Residents and Families:
As our state and our nation continue to navigate life with COVID-19, our community remains committed to the safety of our residents, our staff and their families. Over the past few months we have worked closely with the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure all protocols for senior living are being followed including:
- Active screening of all visitors and employees entering the building.
- Masks and eye shields being worn in the community common areas at all times.
- Proper hand hygiene and social distancing rules (6ft or more) must be observed.
- Modified activities and dining protocols to ensure safety.
- Limited visitation and traffic on campus. (See below for more details)
- Continued testing of symptomatic staff and residents.
Current Visiting Opportunities Include: (All visits must be scheduled in advance)
- Outside Visits – Open to all residents, visits take place in a specially designated outside area.
- Essential Caregiver Visits – These visits are available to those who were providing care to a resident on a regular basis before COVID-19.
- Compassionate Care Visits – These visits apply to loved ones of those experiencing a health crisis or nearing end-of-life.
While COVID-19 will be with us for the foreseeable future, our team has risen to the challenge to ensure our campuses remain as safe as possible. Especially now, the benefits and value of senior living far outweigh staying at home. Our community offers:
- Chef-prepared, delicious, seasonally inspired meals available 3x’s daily
- Dedicated Activities and Programming Director to keep your mind and spirit engaged
- Full-time Wellness Director and fitness center to keep you moving.
- Onsite Maintenance staff to ensure your home is in tiptop shape and in emergencies.
- Full-time receptionists to assist with grocery orders, deliveries, ride scheduling and more.
- Exceptional, high trained care teams onsite around-the-clock. We will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 in our communities and proactively plan for changes that may come.
Thank you for following our safety guidelines and your efforts in helping keep everyone safe. Please know we will keep you informed of any changes to visitation or activities as soon as possible.
Sincerely, The SilverCrest Corporate Team