Personal Care for Seniors with Memory Loss
Our Reflections neighborhood provides residents twenty-four hour personal care in a private studio apartment, allowing them to remain as independent as possible.
Memory Care Amenities
- Reflections offers studio senior apartments with private bathrooms.
- Controlled access neighborhood.
- Care staff are on site 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide home health services, specifically designed to meet the individual needs of our memory care residents.
- Three nutritious meals per day are served in our family style dining room, along with snacks and assorted beverages.
- Our Reflections Director providers support to residents and families along with planned activities and outings.
- Diverse, family centered programs help reduce end of day confusion and keep loved ones involved in the resident's care plan.
- Common spaces include dining room, living room, quiet room, sunroom and outdoor courtyard.
- Dementia specific activities and programs offered 7 days per week.