At SilverCreek on Main our goal in providing personal care services is to encourage each resident to be as independent and self-sufficient as possible. Our trained Resident Assistants are available around the clock to provide personal care services and to respond and offer assistance when a resident is in need of help.
On-site Health Care - Registered Nurse
Registerd nurse on-site 40 hrs/week during regular business hours M-F and on call 24/7.
- Assess each resident to ensure the appropriate level of care is provided.
- Develop and update the resident care/service plan as needed.
- Assist with coordinating a resident’s health care.
- Serve as a resource and provide direction to the resident care staff.
- Provide oversight of the medication program.
On-site Health Care - Resident Assistants
Resident assistants provide scheduled services per level of care around-the-clock including:
- Dressing and grooming assistance
- Bathing assistance
- Assistance with continence management
- Medication assistance
- Meal-time assist
- Cues and safety checks
- Resident transfer and ambulation assist
- Escorts to meals and activities in the building
NOTE: The above list is not all inclusive.
Our resident assistants and others who provide services in The Reflections Program are trained to provide specialized care and service to those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments. Resident Assistants have training to provide individualized care to seniors.