Services and Amenties of Respite Care
At SilverCreek on Main, you’ll enjoy all the comforts of home in a friendly, caring community that offers so much:
- Fully-furnished one-bedroom apartment or suite with a private handicap-accessible bathroom. Bed and bath linens and kitchen utensils are provided.
- Three delicious meals per day offered restaurant-style with table-side service. Choice of entrée available at each seating, prepared by our SilverCreek on Main chef.
- Telephone and expanded basic cable television service.
- Weekly light housekeeping.
- Scheduled shuttle-bus transportation to shopping, medical appointments, and other destinations.
- Resident care services provided by SilverCare. We offer a full range of personal nursing services, delivered by a compassionate and dedicated staff.
- Personal pendant emergency call system for each resident.
- Theater, Chapel, Bistro, Health & Fitness Club with a warm water lap pool plus a HydroWorx Therapy pool, activities/crafts room, and lovely interiors.
For those times you need special support and assistance, turn to SilverCreek on Main Respite (Short Term Stay) program - gracious apartment living with personal assistance.